All about my blog



Hi guys! This new post is all about my blog. My blogsite is all about music.

 Every country has a unique music. Music reflects one's culture and tradition. They said that if you love and support the music of one's country for example Korea, you also adopt their culture. Music is very useful to us. Like, we can learn new languages and we can explore their culture. It can also relieve stress and many more.

    These are the reason why I choose music as my subject in this blogsite:

1. I want to know the popular bands, singers, and songs of the countries of the world and I want to explore their culture.

2. I want to impart my knowledge about music to everyone.

3. Finally, I wanna help the countries to showcase their music.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorsogon Delicacies

#SoSorsogon

Kimi no Mo Nawa (Your Name)