30 + 1 (My Bucket List)


'Sup guys! Today I will share my goals before I get 30 Years old.
1. Travel around the world.

Travelling can enlighten you and you can savy their culture. Also, it can force you to learn their language.

2. Conquering fears.

Conquering one's fears can boasts self confidence. Do the thing that you fear and keep on doing it is the only fastest and easiest way to conquer your fear.

3. Learn to cook.


4. Discover something.

5. Learn new language.

Learning new language can make you easily communicate to other people when you travel.

6. Take a hobby that can challenge me.



7. Design and build a dream house.


8.. Establish my dream job.

Put yourself out there to make your happiness flourish on your own terms or ways and you'll end up in your teenage life with no regret. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorsogon Delicacies

#SoSorsogon

Kimi no Mo Nawa (Your Name)